Outfits

The white shirt

The white shirt is like a black canvas, you get to create anything you want out of it.
The white shirt is as important as a little black dress in every woman’s wardrobe. It’s a fashion essential.
It can go from chic to casual, edgy to cute.
There are different types of white shirts, the button down white shirt is our focus today.

The button down shirt as the name implies is a shirt with button down the front.
Styling a button down shirt.
For an effortlessly chic look, pair with jeans ,heels, leave some buttons undone.

For a more corporate look, pair with blazer , cute pants , skirts

For an edgy, preppy look.
Wear with a dress, a vest , add accessories.

Tuke

So bring out your white shirt and jazz it up with a tie, statement piece, vest…Do what you want with it. It’s yours to create.
Photo credits( the pics not tagged) from who what wear
Lots of love
Sogie

1. Visa

February 22, 2015 at 3:46 am

great post, love the basic white button down. thank you for the inspirational photos
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

2. Cassandra Ikegbune

February 22, 2015 at 6:49 am

I bought two white oversize shirts recently, I was so happy with myself. Only to wash it in the washing machine and I forgot a pen in one of my other clothes. You can imagine the result *criennn*

White shirts are dope, I agree!

3. Chiemela Steve

February 22, 2015 at 12:51 pm

White shirts can never go wrong, I have two to my self and more to come

4. DESOLA MAKO

February 23, 2015 at 9:03 am

i'm a sucker for white shirts..lol. im wearing one now sef.x

5. Toluwalade Toyin-Kehinde

February 23, 2015 at 12:44 pm

Are u in my head?? Haa was just thinking of styling a White shirt! White always slays!!

6. Buiti Christian

February 23, 2015 at 6:26 pm

Thanks for the styling tip, I will try some out.
    How you Sogie doll?
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

7. Sarah Enuwa Audu

February 23, 2015 at 7:02 pm

The white shirt is a definite wardrobe basic, I need to invest in more pairs with different fit. Nice inspirational post, I love the idea of incorporating African prints with the white shirt. Thanks for the feature girl.

Princess Audu

8. Tuke Morgan

February 24, 2015 at 12:20 am

Awww, Thanks for the feature girlfriend, I'm feeling your Fila, hehe 🙂

9. Chic Therapy

February 24, 2015 at 1:58 pm

Now I need to go find me the perfect white shirt.

10. Chic Therapy

February 24, 2015 at 1:59 pm

Now I need to go find me the perfect white shirt.

11. THEFASHION-JUNKIE ♥

February 24, 2015 at 3:11 pm

I think a white shirt is an essential fashion item that every one of us female needs. It's just such a classic item 🙂 X

THEFASHION-JUNKIE

12. Amaka

February 24, 2015 at 4:06 pm

I love white shirts too. They are classy, classic and chic. I like how Cassie wore hers.. . vest plus rocks!

13. Duru Adolphus Jnr.

February 25, 2015 at 5:38 am

**Shouting Ribena!! Ribena!!! Ribena oh!!! Mbok Come and read and take notes on how to wear white shirt so that when we go out togera yeah, we can look dope as usual.. Nice one Soggie, i love the way you added familiar faces into the picture thread above.. It was rather endearing. Is it just me or does the famous Tuke Morgan have a sincere aura of happiness around her.. Its practically radiating like the sun.. iLikey 🙂 She seems like a happy person by default. Cheers Bubba.. and dont Turn Down for nothing cause people like me and Ribena and all my future gehfriends and all my future fiancesss and my future wife and my future neighbor's daughters **Winks… We all wanna be like thee when we grow up.. and the crowd goes.. Yyyeeeaaaah mehn! 🙂

14. Grace Alex

February 25, 2015 at 8:43 am

Lovely post, I could remember my frustrations when i didn't have one. thanks for the feature. great post

gafashion.blogspot.com

15. Olakunmi

February 25, 2015 at 10:32 pm

I love the versatility of a white shirt unfortunately I don't have one yet

16. Mehtap's Lifestyle

February 26, 2015 at 1:06 pm

Hello,
    You have a nice blog 🙂
    Do you want to follow each other? 🙂
    Kisses ! <3
    My blog: http://www.mehtapslifestyle.com

17. ESTHER NWAOMU

February 28, 2015 at 8:22 pm

Cool styling…. Cassie's preppy look is sth i've been thinking of copying tho

18. larisa gbubemi Ejuts

August 19, 2015 at 9:00 am

I love white, makes me happy lol thank you love