The 5 minutes look
No Iron Needed
These days I’ve been so lazy to iron, I somehow find a way to convince myself that I’ve ironed clothes when I’m so sure I don’t (major persuasion skills).
So on a Sunday morning I came up with this look. If you minus the time for my “I should have ironed cries” this look takes 5 mins to achieve
Some expert tips to help you on your lazy days when you forget to iron ;
- It’s not the end of the world it happens to everyone
- Don’t go complain in your friends room…she would never let you hear the end of it.
- Always have some jackets /blazers hung up in your closet so they are always wrinkle free.
- A cute tank top / camisole goes a long way.
- Jeans were made for you
- Those pieces that don’t need ironing, keep em close…we all have em.
- Fold your clothes neatly, so they aren’t as bad.
Remember my week in outfits? Monday, Wednesday and Thursday are perfect examples of the no iron look following those tips above.
Wore this look to church with flats but switched to heels for the shoot.
I have styled Ankara previously on the blog here, here, here so check it out.
Remember the new chic wishlist post? This jacket is one of the items I got with the gift card I was given , do watch out for a review.
Lets digress a lil, the heat this period is real, like I can’t . It would rain and still be hot. It’s no longer funny. Please am I the only one experiencing this?
What do you think of my new cut? I’ve been getting mixed reactions bout it.
Not a day went by without me feeling guilty bout disappearing on you but I hope you all understood better after reading this post.
Hope April has been going great.
Big thank you to everyone who reached out and sent their wishes. Y’all the best.
Style formula : shirt + skirt + jacket + heels
Lots of Love