Fashion, Outfits

Cold shoulders, ankara and palazzo

styling your cold shoulder top, ankara scarves tan hats and palazzo pants
The right combination

Hey Fam,

Thank you so much for all the love you’ve been showing me lately, i really appreciate it and it keeps me motivated to do what i do.
I really wanted to bring you this post in real time yesterday when i wore it to church but i ended up dozing off instead.
This look was totally unplanned, yes we all say this but seriously it was.
styling your cold shoulder top, ankara scarves tan hats and palazzo pants

You know when you envision yourself slaying in your head and it doesn’t work out when you try it in reality; yup that was me yesterday the outfit i planned didn’t work out so i had to quickly think of something else to wear and voila this happened.

styling your cold shoulder top, ankara scarves tan hats and palazzo pants

styling your cold shoulder top, ankara scarves tan hats and palazzo pants

I got this palazzo some months back and only wore it once when i went to Lagos (you can read bout that here) and paired it with this cold shoulder top.  Off shoulder and cold shoulder tops are all the rave this year, they hit us straight in the face and we fell all over it, fell really hard. This trend is definitely here to stay.
If you can’t bare it all with the off shoulder you can do it subtly but definitely still sexy with the cold shoulder.

styling your cold shoulder top, ankara scarves tan hats and palazzo pants

styling your cold shoulder top, ankara scarves tan hats and palazzo pants

The ankara scarf was an after thought, i just wrapped it around my neck and loosely knotted it.
The hat from the first ever collaboration here   and this metallic bag and shoes from this post that you made me fall in love with,

styling your cold shoulder top, ankara scarves tan hats and palazzo pants

styling your cold shoulder top, ankara scarves tan hats and palazzo pants

In other news my convocation is coming up in two weeks time and it’s on a Monday;My first reaction was why Monday *sighs*. I’ve been hearing different ways to celebrate convocations and i’m just sigh; yes sigh.

How did you celebrate your convocation?
Ever been to one? Anything i should know before hand?

What do you think of the look?
Off shoulder or cold shoulder; which do you prefer?

Style formula: Cold shoulder top + pants + ankara scarf + hat + shoes and purse
Lots of love
Sogie.

1. Demilade Aina

November 8, 2016 at 8:12 am

You look really cool, I'm in love with your pants. Palazzo pants always look so cool but I don't think I can pull it off. xx

cocobellablog.com

November 8, 2016 at 10:38 pm

Girl I'm sure you can pull it off give it a try, thanks for stopping by

November 8, 2016 at 10:39 pm

Thanks Elaine

2. juliettsstyle glam

November 8, 2016 at 5:31 pm

Aww congratulations on your convocation. The ankara scarf did it for me .

November 8, 2016 at 10:41 pm

3. Sarah Enuwa Audu

November 8, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Love those pants girl, definitely something I would wear. The Ankara scarf adds a nice pop of print too.

Princess Audu

November 8, 2016 at 10:47 pm

I can totally see you in it, thanks love

4. Ada

November 9, 2016 at 6:42 am

You slayed the outfit.. I particularly love the pants.. my convocation is on the 14th… are you sure it's not the same scl. http://www.adagirl.com.ng

1. Praise Abu

November 9, 2016 at 9:53 am

I love both trends but I love the cold shoulder more.
      I love your pants and i love the way you spiced the look with that ankara scarf.
      My Style Look Book Series

5. Salmah

November 9, 2016 at 8:51 pm

Where are you? So i can come steal dos pants! Totally love this look girl, and the scarf stunt, very creative! Nice one.

6. Funke Olotu

November 10, 2016 at 6:16 am

I loveee your pants and the ankara scarf is just a winner!

7. Tee

November 10, 2016 at 7:32 am

Love the pants! I must agree, the Ankara scarf gave the look an oomph finish!

8. Gloria Okaiman

November 11, 2016 at 12:49 pm

Beautiful look for the bold and fearless fashionista. Gat to be checking this space always for tips. To your ques on ma blog yes but any reason y u deleted?
    Great blog too.

trendwithgloria.com

9. Olaa Bobade

November 11, 2016 at 6:20 pm

I wasn't sure if I preferred off or cold shoulder but I guess I'm sure now. Cold shoulder is really cool. No pun intended lol. Love the way the hat added a new look. Happy Convocation. Have fun. xx

10. Labake Anyebe

November 11, 2016 at 8:27 pm

Slaysogié .I like off shoulder more actually, but I can't wear either to work sadly. Power of accessories, your hat, scarf and glasses ��

Labakeany.wordpress.com

11. Collins Badewa

November 11, 2016 at 9:39 pm

First of all, I really love your twist in this look with the Ankara! It's totally awesome. Secondly, did I hear someone say convocation?! Biko, I'm booking a straight flight to Benin asap! Congratulations dear. Soon we will be hearing your NYSC tales.

Thestreethaute.wordpress.com

12. Ebun Bello

November 14, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Babe if I start to type I'm not sure you'll be able read all. Anyways Praise and I already gave you the convocation 101 so just do anything within your budget, the key is to have fun, create memories and still have money left for after. Now to this outfit the pants �� are everything. Sometimes random styling actually turn out perfect ��. I have only styled off shoulders but I'm willing to try cold shoulders. I really hate battling with my bra strap in an Off-Shoulder. Cold – shoulders seem comfortable and yep it seems like both styles ain't going nowhere.
    Okay that's done. I'm waiting for convocation slay pictures ooo. Okay?? Good! ��

WanShyGirl ✌

13. queen

February 13, 2017 at 8:52 pm

I totally love. You stole my heart with this outfit.