Outfits

RELAX
YOU ARE ENOUGH
YOU DO ENOUGH.
BREATHE EXTRA DEEP, LET GO,
AND JUST LIVE RIGHT NOW
IN THE MOMENT

Black top, black pants, white sneakers and cap, all black outfit look, monochrome look,

LIVE MORE
WORRY LESS

Lots of Love
Sogie.

1. Anniedora

April 13, 2017 at 7:32 pm

I love this post!! Sometimes a little reminder is really necessary. Thank you!!

Lemonadesociety.blogspot.com

April 24, 2017 at 8:46 am

I’m glad dear, thanks for stopping by!!

2. Ada

April 14, 2017 at 9:47 pm

Well sais girl. You couldn’t have said it better. I have missed you on the blog. Do drop in http://www.adagirl.com.ng

April 24, 2017 at 8:47 am

Thanks love

3. Mishele

April 15, 2017 at 3:53 am

Love the post: “You’re enough, you do enough” are words I need to repeat to myself often. The post and outfit reflect each other perfectly– just simple and cool.
    Peace

April 24, 2017 at 8:49 am

Thanks for stopping by dear, that’s my favourite quote right now

4. Sarah

April 16, 2017 at 2:13 am

What a good reminder sometimes we’ve just got to go with the flow because over thinking can sometimes lead to one missing out on their destiny or an opportunity. Nice casual look, you can’t just go wrong with black and white and the hat finishes off everything nicely. Nice to finally see another outfit post again, it’s been ages.

Β Princess AuduΒ

April 24, 2017 at 9:08 am

Ovethinking is the killer, yes it was fun shooting it too. Thanks for stopping by too, i’ve missed it

5. Fehintola

June 9, 2017 at 3:28 am

I love the simplicity of this post yet it packed with useful and great reminders of living today and enjoying every day life. I used to get caught up worrying about the past or future that i lost sight of now but no more. I’m enjoying every day as it comes. Thank God!