Outfits

Sleeveless Jacket × Palazzo Pants

Khaki jacket, palazzo pants,

Three things Sogie loves? Sleeveless jackets, palazzo pants, and white shirts and I just realized I have all 3 on right now. Don’t chew my head off yet, yes I planned the look but it literally just dawned on me that I’m wearing the three things I’m most crazy about all together lol.

Olive green sleeveless jacket, white long sleeve shirt

khaki green sleeveless jacket, palazzo pants

If only you could see the pep talk I gave myself before wearing this jacket out of the house the second time, the first time was pretty easy cos it was just a short stroll but the second time I had to go into town.
Why a pep talk you ask? My mum literally couldn’t wait to tell me how the jacket looks like a soldier’s jacket and if they catch me I’m on my own. Am I the only one who doesn’t see the similarity?

I don’t see it but I’ve to admit she got to me a little so I just let sit in my closet for a while, till I had the “this woman is messing with my head and there’s no way it looks like an army jacket” talk with myself.

khaki green sleeveless jacket, palazzo pants, 4c afro

Went with a white shirt and black pants cos I didn’t want to take anything away from the jacket, all eyes on it.

Quote of the day

You don't have to feel like today is your day, you just have to act like it is. Click To Tweet

Army green sleeveless jacket, black palazzo pants. white shirt

Check out other cool ways to style your palazzo pants here and your sleeveless jacket here.

What do you think of the outfit?
How would you style the sleeveless jacket?

Lots of love
Sogie

1. Vincent Desmond

May 17, 2017 at 8:58 am

me I love!!!!! lol about your mum, I can relate to that my mum totally does it alot. but I don’t see the resemblance. I think pallazo pants are the bomb.com

quirksandoutfits.wordpress.com

May 18, 2017 at 7:40 am

Mums lol, thanks love !!

2. Lade

May 17, 2017 at 11:59 am

The way you’re always slaying palazzo pants while I’m here still trying to find a pair that looks right on me -_-
    I lovee the jacket!! Totally jealous

Toyinwithfashion.com

May 18, 2017 at 7:41 am

You would find one soon dear, can’t wait to see your slay in it.
      Thanks love

3. Sade

May 17, 2017 at 2:56 pm

My mom cut up all my sleeveless jackets

4. Ada

May 17, 2017 at 7:46 pm

I love the sleeveless jackets. I’m also a fan of palazzo pants. There’s a new post on my blog pls check it out http://www.adagirl.com.ng

May 18, 2017 at 7:35 am

Thanks for stopping by love

5. MJ Junior

May 17, 2017 at 10:00 pm

The jacket is everything! The studs just ‘Finish work’ (in pidgin) lol

May 18, 2017 at 7:33 am

Hahaha thank you dear

6. COLLINS BADEWA

May 17, 2017 at 10:23 pm

I think it’s better you listen to your mum and just pass me the jacket so it won’t lay waste in your wardrobe. . Love this look so much. Especially the way the length of the jacket is just perfect for the palazzo pants. Gave it a particular structure I can’t seem to place my hands on.

Thestreethaute.wordpress.com

May 18, 2017 at 7:35 am

You would like that wouldn’t you lol, ooh structure I like!! Glad you love it dear

7. Sarah

May 18, 2017 at 1:08 am

Girl u disagree with your mom, I don’t see it. Love that you opted for a monochrome base to keep the vest the center piece of the look. Nicely put together. I love the palazzo trousers as well.
     Princess Audu

May 18, 2017 at 7:33 am

Haha a lot of people have started seeing it lol i guess it’s the colour.
      Thank God y’all aren’t tired of the pants oh
      Xoxo

8. Onyinye

May 18, 2017 at 2:44 am

Love the look, I guess the similarity your mum sees is the color. Everything in Nigeria is a problem, one military person can still try to show themself and attempt to prove to you that it looks like a military jacket.

I wore a long military style or rather khaki coat in one of my outfits on the blog but I didn’t have to worry because it wasn’t Nigeria.

Love the combination with the palazzo pant. Thanks for stopping by the blog.
    Modavracha | Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

May 18, 2017 at 7:31 am

Girl you know this, next thing you know you would be doing frong jump on the road … very sad.
      Yeah it’s so cool people can wear camo easily abroad.
      Thanks for the love dear

9. Thonia

May 18, 2017 at 3:54 am

It’s so weird that I can relate with what your mom said, it lowkey looks like a camo jacket and you know how annoying military men can be . The palazzo is giving me life and overall this outfit is very cute.

May 18, 2017 at 7:29 am

Yeah i think its lowkey the colour and we can all agree on how they can be …
      Thanks love

10. stephylately

May 19, 2017 at 11:39 pm

The sleeveless jacket is simply amazing. I would style it with a white tee and a pair of shorts. I don’t understand why you would be targeted for wearing camouflage though. x

May 20, 2017 at 12:22 pm

Girl here in Nigeria its basically not right, if they see you wearing it you would be in trouble it’s just sad.
      Oh outfit idea, it would look great with shorts. Thanks love