Beauty Chat with Bookie of Bookie Kunlere
Yay it’s Friday, cheers to the weekend and to another beauty chat post!!. Today’s chat features beauty blogger Bookie and she’s spilling her beauty regimen, tips, products and much more.
Consider this a Friday treat.
- Tell us about yourself (name, what you do, blog link and any other fun fact you would like to share)
You can check out my book I’m In Love With A Married Man.
- Daily beauty regimen?
- Would you say you have a signature beauty look?
Yes I do, nude makeup look is my go-to anytime, any event.
- Does your makeup look of the day depends on your mood or outfit?
It depends on the event, yes, sometimes my outfit too.
- One word for makeup and beauty trends in 2017?
Haha, I’d say “interesting”.
- Makeup trend (s) that is/are a total no no for you?
- Biggest makeup peeve?
Unblended makeup; this includes concealer/foundation/eyeshadow
- What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
- If you had to choose only 3 makeup products, what would they be?
Foundation, falsies, and highlighter because #glowgang.
- Favourite Nigerian makeup brands (s)?
I’m a Classic Makeup USA stan so I love most of their products like the Face Contour Kit and Liquid Lipsticks.
- Current beauty favourites?
- Tips on getting the perfect glow (cos girl you always glow)
- What’s your go to lip colour?
- Perfect Eyebrows; Gel or Pencil
I’ve never used gel before but a pencil is easier to weld, so pencil it is for now.
- One makeup tip/trick you feel everyone should know?
Spray your shader brush with some setting spray/fixing spray before applying shimmery eyeshadows so they look like foiled eyeshadows and are more pigmented on your eyelids.
(Splurge product/brand if you have a lot of money
Save product/brand affordable option)
Splurge: Becca highlighter in Champagne Pop or Mac in Gold Deposit (it’s still available).
Save: Avour Bronzing Powder (it comes in three shades too) or Classic Makeup USA Bronzing Powder.
Splurge: Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Liquid Foundation because I’ve read great reviews.
Save: Black Opal True Color Creme Stick Foundation.
Splurge: Becca Matte Poreless Primer.
Save: L.A. Girl Pro Prep Primer.
Do drop your thoughts and comments below
What did you think of the chat?