2017 Books Update: Part 2
2017 is months behind us (Hello March) but I think it’s only right I update you on my 2017 reading challenge since I started it with you here.
At the end of the year I completed 49 books, would’ve loved to make it 50 but I guess if we can’t the uncompleted books it would make it up. Super impressed of the 49 books just goes to show if you put your mind on anything you can do it.
The reading challenge started all because i was disappointed with my 2016 reading habit, literally didn’t read any book.
So from 0 to 49 is really good if I do say so myself.
Check out the Books update Part 1 here to see book 1 to book 20
This post is from book 21 to Book 49.
21. Outliers: The story of success by Malcolm Gladwell
22. Love×Style×Life by Garance Doré
23. The girl with the lower back tattoo by Amy Schumer
24. The subtle art of not giving a fuck by Mark Manson
25. I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai with Christina lamb
26. We are never meeting in real life by Samantha Irby
27. Is everyone hanging out without me? By Mindy Kaling
28. Love what matters
29. What I know for sure by Oprah Winfrey
30. Around the way girl by Taraji Henson
31. Why not me by Mindy Making
32. Ghachar Ghochar by Vivek Shanbhag
33. The rules do not apply by Ariel Levy
34. The misadventures of awkward black girl by Issa Rae
35. A man called Ove by Fredrik Backman
36. 52 ways to live a kick-ass life by Andrea Owen
37. Why didn’t they teach me this in school? By Cary Siegel
38. We should all be feminists by Chimamanda Adichie
39. Oh, the places you’ll go! By Dr.Seuss
40. Start Something that matters by Blake Mycoskie
41. When breath becomes air by Paul Kalanithi
42. Congratulations by the way by George Saunders
43. The autobiography of Gucci Mane
44. It’s not yet dark by Simon Fitzmaurice
45. Hyperbole and a half by Allie Brosh
46. The sun and her flowers by Rupi Kaur
47. Scrappy little nobody by Anna Kendrick
48. So much I want to tell you; letters to my little sister by Anna Akana
49. The last Black Unicorn by Tiffany Hadish
Read any books last year?
Favourite book you read last year?
Book you’re currently reading?
Reading Challenge this year? Well I would definitely love to read more than 49 and I already have 5 books down.
You can follow me on Twitter (@sogiesnuggle) I tweet my book completions in real time.
Happy New month!!
Lots of Love,